BAL2057-33 Spectis Urethane Railing Baluster BAL 2057-33
- Ships 7-10 Business Days From Order
- Calculated at Checkout
Spectis Urethane Baluster BAL 205733
BAL-205733 Spectis Urethane Baluster
BAL2057-33 Spectis Moulding Baluster and Handrail products can be used for new construction, remodeling and restoration jobs.
Spectis manufactures excellent baluster products that are made of high density polyurethane. Spectis Moulding Products are the number one choice for Architects and Professional Installers. Spectis Architectural primed high density foam balusters are a great way to decorate any space you own.
Note: All of the spectis balusters come primed and ready to install for interior and exterior use.
BAL2057-33 Spectis Moulding Questions?
- Does Spectis Moulders balusters come with a warranty?
Yes. All Spectis Moulding products are fully backed by a Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- How are urethane baluster products installed?
Installation of Spectis Moulding products is very easy. Spectis Moulding urethane products are installed the same way wood products are, using nails, glue, or screws. Spectis Moulders Urethane Balusters can also be Pre-Assembled and shipped ready to install. Let us know if you have a desire to have them Pre-Assembled.
- Spectis Balusters are made from urethane. What is urethane?
Polyurethane is created by mixing isocyanate and resin. The mixture is poured or injected in a liquid state into Spectis's custom moulds. Once in the mould, a chemical reaction occurs, causing the urethane to expand and quickly harden. The mixture is kept under pressure in the mould as it expands to any desired shape.
When fully formed, the product is removed from the mould, the excess removed, and given an exterior grade primer coating.
- Will Spectis Urethane products last outdoors?
Yes they will. Spectis Balusters are an excellent choice for interior or exterior projects because they will not rot, crack, or split like wood, and they are water-resistant, and impervious to insect attacks.
- Is there any sanding required before I can paint Spectis products?
No. Spectis baluster products are factory-primed and ready for finishing.
- Do I have to prime Spectis products before painting them?
No. Spectis products come double-primed for interior or exterior applications. For best results we recommend painting Spectis with a high quality latex paint. All Spectis Products can be painted any color you desire, and can also be faux finished, gel stained, or marbleized for a more decorative look.
Here is a breakdown of benefits using our Spectis Balusters:
- Urethane or Polyurethane is an advanced building material that has amazing benefits vs. it's wood counterpart.
- Come fully primed and ready for your paint.
- Lighter than wood, but has about the same density as pine.
- Can be used on the interior or exterior of the home.
- Won't split, rot, crack, and is impervious to insects like termites.
- Installs just like wood, and can be nailed, glued, or screwed.
Items that could be used along with Spectis balusters:
SPECTIS CATEGORIES - CLICK ON ONE BELOW!
Need a Spectis Catalog?
Desktop Virtual Catalog:Spectis Virtual Catalog
Are you looking for more Details about this Product?
Click on the Architectural PDF Cut Sheet Symbol Below