BL3003 Spectis Eave Block or Bracket 3"W x 24"H x 18" P
- Ships 7-10 Business Days From Order
- Calculated at Checkout
BL3003 Spectis Moulders Eave Block or Bracket
BL 3003 Spectis Urethane Foam Eave Bracket
ABOUT THIS SPECTIS PRODUCT:
Spectis Molding BL3003 Eave Block or Bracket is used for new construction, restoration and remodeling jobs.
Spectis products contain a higher density polyurethane base that enables them to be installed similar to light woods.
We are the premier USA and Canadian distributor of choice for all Spectis Architectural primed high density trim molds.
- Eave Blocks
- Eave Brackets
- Ceiling Medallions
- Ceiling Panels
- Newel Posts
If you can dream and draw it, Spectis can custom make it for you. Our molding products have been in the National spotlight for years.
Spectis is very well respected in the Architectural world for forging great relationships with the best builders in the country.
Spectis is known for producing a very high quality product that is meant to last for a lifetime. Spectis Moulders takes great pride in servicing its molding customers all around the globe.
Have you ever been to the White House or visited a Historical Landmark?, chances are you have seen our decorative products.
Our Spectis Catalog of Products has also been a featured product on "This Old House", Carlisle Project.
WE SHIP SPECTIS DIRECT TO YOU:
All Spectis products will arrive to you with a double layered prime coat. The product will be ready to install for use with any interior or exterior application.
Spectis Product Applications include:
- Tops of Buildings
- Front Doors
- Dorm Buildings
- Historic Renovations
Frequent Questions about Spectis are Answered below
- Does Spectis Moulders products come with a warranty?
Yes. All Spectis moulding products are fully backed by a Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Is Spectis Products load bearing? Our Spectis molding products have a lot of great benefits, however, it is not recommended for use in load bearing applications. In applications that require carrying a load, you can use a metal support beam or pole to carry the load. Then use any of our Spectis Trim Products to cover up the support beam.
- How are urethane products installed?
Installation of Spectis molding products is very easy. Spectis Molding urethane products are installed the same way wood products are, using nails, glue, or screws. A Spectis Moulders Urethane product has about the same density as pine and can be cut or drilled with standard woodworking tools.
- Spectis products are made from urethane. What is urethane?
Polyurethane is created by mixing isocyanate and resin. The mixture is poured or injected in a liquid state into the custom mold. Once in the mold, a chemical reaction occurs, causing the urethane to expand and quickly harden. The mixture is kept under pressure in the mold as it expands to any desired shape. When fully formed, the product is removed from the mold, the excess removed, and given an exterior grade primer coating.
- Urethane or Polyurethane is an advanced building material that has amazing benefits vs. wood.
- Spectis Products come fully primed and ready for your paint.
- Spectis is lighter than wood, but has about the same density as pine.
- Spectis can be used on the interior or exterior of the home.
- Spectis won't split, rot, crack, and is impervious to insects like termites.
- Spectis installs just like wood, can be nailed, glued, or screwed.
- Will Spectis Urethane products last outdoors? Yes. Spectis products are an excellent choice for interior or exterior projects because they will not rot, crack, or split like wood, and they are water-resistant and impervious to insect attacks as long as you maintain the finish.
- Is there any sanding required before I can paint Spectis products? No. Spectis products are factory-primed and ready for finishing.
- Do I have to prime Spectis products before painting them? No. Spectis products come double-primed for interior or exterior applications. For best results we recommend painting Spectis with a high quality latex paint. All Spectis Products can be painted any color you desire, and can also be faux finished, gel stained, or marbleized for a more decorative look.
Please call us today if you have any questions.
Our Spectis Catalogs for you to view.